**Boat Registration phone number has changed to 334-517-2930**
1. A vessel operating under valid temporary certificate of number.
2. A vessel already covered by a number in full force and effect which has been awarded to it pursuant to federal law or a federally applied numbering system of another state, provided, that such vessel shall not have been within this state for a period inexcess of 90 consecutive days.
3. A vessel under registry from a country other than the U.S. temporarily using the waters of this state.
4. A vessel owned by the U. S., or a state, county or municipality.
5. A ship"s lifeboat
6. A vessel not propelled by machinery, except sailboats and boats for hire (rental).