- Section 13A-11-50 Carrying concealed weapons.
- Section 13A-11-51 Evidence of apprehension of attack may mitigate punishment, etc.
- Section 13A-11-52 Carrying pistol on private property; who may carry pistol.
- Section 13A-11-53 Brass knuckles and slingshots.
- Section 13A-11-54 Carrying rifle or shotgun walking cane.
- Section 13A-11-55 Indictment for carrying weapons unlawfully; proof.
- Section 13A-11-56 Using firearms while fighting in public place.
- Section 13A-11-57 Selling, etc., pistol or bowie knife to minor.
- Section 13A-11-58 Sale of firearms or ammunition to residents of other states; purchase in other states.
- Section 13A-11-58.1 Improper transfer of firearm or weapon; providing false information to dealer.
- Section 13A-11-59 Possession of firearms by persons participating in, attending, etc., demonstrations at public places.
- Section 13A-11-60 Possession or sale of brass or steel teflon-coated handgun ammunition; applicability of section.
- Section 13A-11-61 Discharging firearm, etc., into occupied or unoccupied building, etc., prohibited; penalty.
- Section 13A-11-61.1 Discharging into a school bus or school building.
- Section 13A-11-61.2 Possession of firearms in certain places.
- Section 13A-11-61.3 Regulation of firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories.
- Section 13A-11-62 Definitions.
- Section 13A-11-63 Possession, sale, etc., of short-barreled rifle or short-barreled shotgun; applicability.
- Section 13A-11-64 Alteration, etc., of manufacturer's number, etc., of firearm; possession, etc., of firearm after identification altered.
- Section 13A-11-65 Penalty.
- Section 13A-11-66 This division supplemental to other laws and penalties.
- Section 13A-11-70 Definitions.
- Section 13A-11-71 Committing crime when armed; evidence of intent.
- Section 13A-11-72 Certain persons forbidden to possess pistol.
- Section 13A-11-73 Permit to carry pistol in vehicle or concealed on person - Required; possession of unloaded pistol in motor vehicle.
- Section 13A-11-74 License to carry pistol in vehicle or concealed on person - Exceptions.
- Section 13A-11-75 Permit to carry pistol in vehicle or concealed on person - Issuance; fee; revocation; release of information.
- Section 13A-11-75.1 Pistol permit for retired military personnel.
- Section 13A-11-76 Delivery to minors, habitual drunkards, etc.
- Section 13A-11-77 Sales regulated; application for purchase.
- Section 13A-11-78 Dealers' licenses - Required.
- Section 13A-11-79 Dealers' licenses - Issuance; conditions; display; fees.
- Section 13A-11-80 Loans secured by deposit, etc., of pistol prohibited; certain transfers prohibited.
- Section 13A-11-81 False information in applications for licenses, purchases, etc.
- Section 13A-11-83 Antique pistols.
- Section 13A-11-84 Penalties; seizure and disposition of pistols involved in violations of certain sections.
- Section 13A-11-85 Reciprocity for licenses issued in other states.
Gun Reciprocity Law
Alabama issues concealed handgun licenses only to residents of Alabama, through the sheriff of their county of residence. Currently, Alabama does not issue carry conceal permits to out of state residents.
Firearm laws can be complex. It is the responsibility of each person holding an Alabama carry conceal permit to check with the state/jurisdiction they are traveling to in order to determine whether that state/jurisdiction honors Alabama’s permit and whether there are any restrictions or conditions imposed on persons carrying firearms with out-of-state permits there.
Permit holders are reminded that while carrying a valid concealed handgun in another state, they are bound by that state's law concerning concealed handguns. A permit or license holder from another state shall carry their handgun in compliance with the laws of Alabama while they are in this state.